A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hixson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hixson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hixson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hixson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hixson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Hixson MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Hixson practice?
- Dr. William Hixson has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Hixson practices Radiation Oncology near Daphne, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Gulf Shores, AL and Jackson, AL.
See Daphne Radiologists.