William P Hoagland Jr MD Patient Reviews

January 14th, 2014
Great Dr/Surgeon
The first time I met Dr Hoagland was 3 years ago when my husband had double hernia repair. I have to say that he was not only a great surgeon, but he left an impression on my whole family. His bedside manner was so kind. Our family is Christian, and I've NEVER had a doctor ask if it would be alright to pray with all of us before he took my husband back to surgery. I vowed to not forget his name in case we ever had the need for a surgeon again. 2 years later that need arose with my teenage daughter. He was excellent with her! Both surgeries went well. We need more drs and surgeons like Dr Hoagland! I highly recommend him! I know he has changed his surgical field some, but if you can choose him for your surgical need, you will not be sorry.

September 19th, 2012
this is the best doctor ever. His bedside manner is fantastic. He treats his patients with care and understanding.

October 12th, 2011
The best
My experience with Dr. Hoagland was the best of any doctor I have ever seen. He is very good at what he does. I was referred to him by several different doctors and lay people. His bedside manner is fantastic. I would highly recommend him.

January 12th, 2011
One of the best surgeons in the city of Louisville!!! Not only do you have the skills of a fine surgeon, but his caring manner keeps you at ease, no matter what the outcome.

November 5th, 2009
A wonderful doctor !
I have been a patient of Dr. Hoagland for more than 20 years and don't have enough good words to say about him or his staff. Ask anyone who knows him and they will tell you of his kind and gentle manner and what an excellent doctor he is. There's never been a time I didn't have to wait to see him, but it is always because he is taking as much time with the patients before me as I know he will when he sees me. He is a kind Christian man, an excellent physician and a really good man. I wish there were options for more than 5 stars, because he certainly deserves 10+ !