Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Hobbs II
Dr. William Hobbs II, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Hobbs is affiliated with Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and University Of Washington Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. William Hobbs II has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. William Hobbs II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Richard Zager
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi46
Dr. Anna Wald
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi32
Dr. Charles Petty
Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Seattle, WA 0 mi40