Learn more about Dr. William Hoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hoff, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hoff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Hoff FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. William S. Hoff practice?
- Dr. William Hoff has 10 office locations.
Dr. William Hoff practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.