Dr. William Scott Hoff MD and FACS is male, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hoff, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Abdominal Injuries, Pulmonary Embolism, and Wounds and Injuries.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Hoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Hoff practice?
Dr. William Hoff practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Hoff, Dr. Billy Hoff, Dr. Guillermo Hoff