A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hoff, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hoff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Hoff practice?
Dr. William Hoff practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons and Bethlehem Critical Care Practitioners.