A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hoff, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hoff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Hoff FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. William S. Hoff practice?
- Dr. William Hoff has 10 office locations.
Dr. William Hoff practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.