A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hogancamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hogancamp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hogancamp
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hogancamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hogancamp, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogancamp graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hogancamp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Livingston Hospital and Healthcare
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Everett Hogancamp MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Hogancamp practice?
- Dr. William Hogancamp has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hogancamp practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Paducah, KY.
See Paducah Neurologists and Paducah Psychiatrists.