A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hogancamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hogancamp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hogancamp, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Hogancamp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Livingston Hospital and Healthcare
- Lourdes Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Everett Hogancamp MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Hogancamp practice?
- Dr. William Hogancamp has 7 office locations.
- Dr. William Hogancamp practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near , .