Learn more about Dr. William Hogancamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hogancamp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hogancamp
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Hogancamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hogancamp, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogancamp graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hogancamp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Livingston Hospital and Healthcare
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Everett Hogancamp MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Hogancamp practice?
- Dr. William Hogancamp has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hogancamp practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Paducah, KY.
See Paducah Neurologists and Paducah Psychiatrists.