Dr. William Hogancamp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Hogancamp?

VERY POOR DOCTOR AND NURSES

Posted on September 25th, 2017

You can never get to talk to the nurse or the Doctor trying to get medicine for MS been two months all they have to do is fax a paper to the where I get my medicine to treat my MS can't get them to do it the nurse said she would have to get up and go back to talk to the Dr. she never did, call several times and told the same thing or say they will call back and never do. this is the poorest Dr and Nurses I've every seen they need their license pulled are do they even have a license or working without them need to check into this???????

Excellent Neurologist/ Very Personable/Friendly Staff

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Hogancamp for many years now. He has been an excellent physician and has accurately diagnosed and treated my conditions and pain in a very prompt and satisfactory manner. I could not get by without his treatment. He's always spends plenty of time at appointments making sure he listens and that I have all my medical needs met. He also made outside referrals for me that have helped as well. I highly recommend him to everyone.

former patient

Posted on March 7th, 2014

Belligerent- trying to tell me how I felt, ordered a test that didn't pertain to my issue, then had nurse tell me to find another doctor as they didn't know what's wrong with me. I left crying

Posted on October 26th, 2017