Learn more about Dr. William Hohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hohl, Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult & Adolescent Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hohl
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hohl Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hohl graduated from Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hohl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mason Hohl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Hohl practice?
- Dr. William Hohl has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hohl practices Sports Medicine and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Pediatric Surgeons.