A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hohl, Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult & Adolescent Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hohl
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hohl Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hohl graduated from Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York, New York.
Dr. Hohl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mason Hohl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Hohl practice?
- Dr. William Hohl has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Hohl practices Sports Medicine and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.