Learn more about Dr. William Hohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hohl, Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult & Adolescent Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hohl
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hohl graduated from Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hohl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mason Hohl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Hohl practice?
- Dr. William Hohl has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hohl practices Sports Medicine and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Pediatric Surgeons.