Dr. William Hohl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Hohl?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. William Hohl?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2017

Smart, quality care, great surgeon

Thanking him a million times over for superb surgery and got my knee back to normal.

January 19th, 2016

Look no further

Dr. Hohl is the best hands down.His dad was a great Orthopedist and he learned from one of the best. His knowledge and patience in explaining complex procedures and breaking it down to where even the child having the surgery could understand depending on age of course. He will not recommend surgery if you don't need it. Many doctors today are all to eager to operate.

February 17th, 2014

Excellent doctor

He was superior in the way he examined my shoulder and then explained my problem so clearly and respectful of me and kind about my fears. I have had my shoulder injected in the past and no one has come close to the near painless and expert way he did my injection. It’s been 3 years since my arm has been able to move this well and build strength in a great physical therapist he recommended (she has her PhD in physical therapy, which was also amazing.) He is the best and he is surrounded by the best, as well.

July 18th, 2013

So appreciative of Dr. Hohl and his staff

When my daughter was 1 day old, our Pediatrician told us she heard and felt some looseness in her hips and she may have hip dysplasia. We were sent for x rays and referred to Dr. Hohl at his Cedars office. Being this was my first baby and not sure how this could effect her life, I was a WRECK. When we came for our first visit with Dr. Hohl, not only did he and his nurse, comfort my baby but also put my husband and I at ease. He was very patient with explaining and showing us how they measure the angles of the hips and where they should be and where our daughters were. He also explained how her hips are still very moldable and treating this now will mostly likely prevent any issues in the future. He gave us the "normal" timeline of how long she would need to where this strange looking velcro harness thing (called a Pavlik harness) and how if we followed it, she would be out of it in 6 weeks and would never remember she had to wear it. Well Dr. Hohl was right. She was able to stop wearing it at 6 weeks and we just had our 6 mt check up where they did another X ray and not only did her hips look great, she is ahead of her age for development. Guess that explains why she is already trying to crawl.... Dr. Hohl told us we wouldn't have to come back unless it was just to say hello. He genuinely loves his patients and wants to make sure they have the best care but more importantly understand the treatment they are getting. I am not wishing for any injuries but if we do, we will absolutely go back to Dr. Hohl. I can't speak high enough of him and his nurse.

July 17th, 2013

A dying breed of doctors

October 5th, 2011

Exceptional doctor.

Dr. Hohl has a very focused, compassionate demeanor and patiently answered all my questions, addressed my concerns in a direct and thoughtful manner. He clearly enjoys kids and my son, a toddler, remained calm throughout the exam thanks to Dr. Hohl's wonderful rapport with children and his terrific staff. I had a lot of apprehension before the visit and left feeling reassured and grateful.

September 13th, 2010

We couldn't be more pleased. He dealt with our 14 year old son with genuine care, humor and respect. His knowledge was obvious. His explanations were thorough. A very caring Doctor and a great nurse and staff. They even validate parking--no one does that anymore!!

June 22nd, 2017