Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Holt
Dr. William Holt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, IL, with another office in Quincy, IL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Holt is affiliated with Illini Comm Hosp, Pittsfield, Il, Blessing Hospital and Blessing Hosp At 11TH, Quincy, Il. He speaks English.
Dr. William Holt has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Holt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, IL.
Dr. David Bingham
Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Quincy, IL 0.01 mi13
Dr. Eric Fynn-Thompson
Plastic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Quincy, IL 0.01 mi15
Dr. Adam Derhake
Quincy, IL 0.01 mi14