A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Holvik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Holvik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holvik
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Holvik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Holvik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Holvik graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Holvik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta District Hosp, Visalia, Ca
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Carl Holvik MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Holvik practice?
- Dr. William Holvik has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Holvik practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.