A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Holvik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Holvik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holvik
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Holvik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Holvik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Holvik graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Holvik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta District Hosp, Visalia, Ca
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Carl Holvik MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Holvik practice?
- Dr. William Holvik has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Holvik practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.