Dr. William Holvik MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Visalia, CA

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017
I love this doctor and his staff would not go anywhere else

January 10th, 2017
The staff is always so welcoming. The wait time is very limited. When you have an appointment they honor your time. Awesome!

October 10th, 2016
Dr. Holvik and his staff are very nice and they listen to me. They show concern for your well being. This is the best place I've gone too.

September 7th, 2016
AWESOME AWESOME DOCTOR!!! A++++

July 21st, 2016
Very very thankful for Dr Holvik and staff for helping me with an ongoing infection from back surgery which the surgeon in Fresno just abandoned me with.

July 3rd, 2016
Made me feel comfortable and were so courteous from the get go. I`d recommend a visit if in need of seeing a doctor.

January 11th, 2016
Negligence
Dr Holvik is worthless. Never have I seen any Dr. Be rude and arrogant to a patient. Even his staff had to walk away upon hearing his distasteful behavior. How sad that there are Drs. that are uncaring. Have you forgotten your oath to humanity or did you sleep late and miss that class?!

July 20th, 2015
Outstanding from availability to accurate diagnosis

May 15th, 2015
A good man
Dr. Holvik is compassionate, concerned and knowledgeable. He is not too arrogant to seek help.

March 19th, 2012
Great doctor
Dr. Holvik, his dr.'s, nurse practioners, and his nurses are all wonderful. My entire family goes there, from my young child to my parents, all get excellent care. The office staff on the other hand are horrible, referrals and prescriptions are hard to get, you have to call the office one or more times after your appointment to make sure everything gets done. I would never switch dr.'s but I do wish his office staff was as good as the dr.'s.

March 7th, 2011
Immediate care center, 215 E. Caldwell Ave, Visalia Ca
F.Y.I! Be aware if you have Healthnet and you choose Dr. Holvik as your Primary Care physician for the location on E. Caldwell, be ready to pay the urgent care copay of $75, and not your office visit copay. It turns out that Dr. Holvik is just the medical Director for Immediate care center at that location. And you will not see Dr. Holvik at that location. Dr. Holvik does not take HMO. So you will not be able to see him at the location on W. Willow.

August 24th, 2010
Above and Beyond
I could write pages of how we feel about Dr. Holvik as a Dr.. He has treated my husband and myself for about 17 years. He is sharp, intellegent, professional and has a great bedside manner. He sees our adult children, their daughter, my parents in their last few months and we have referred our best friends to him and they are very happy with him. I recommend him highly! Over the years we have become friends. He's a good guy! I have to say he has seen my husband thru pneumonia(and found the cause), through an accident, through aches and pains of ageing, through job stress problems, the flu and viruses and so on. He took on my parents cases in their last days and gave me back my father for a while. He was so doped up in the convalescent hospital that he didn't talk. He took him off the meds, changed them and I was able to converse with my dad again. Unfortunately it was a little late for my dad to think clearly all the time but he knew who we were and we could communicate. I'll always be greatful for that. Dr. Holvik has seen me through a lot of stressful times over the years. I don't have a lot of medical problems but he has taken care of me or got me specialist who are able to follow through. He has alway been right with the diagnosis. I thank God I'm in pretty good health. We're Happy we have found a good doctor.