Learn more about Dr. William Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hood
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hood, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Hood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Meritus Medical Center
- Washington County Hospital Assn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stephen Hood FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William S. Hood practice?
- Dr. William Hood has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Hood practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Hagerstown Internists and Hagerstown Cardiologists.