Dr. William Hooper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Hooper?

September 30th, 2015

Very thoughtful and knowledgeable doctor.

Dr. William W. Hooper, MD is a top notch doctor. He does not jump to conclusions before he examines all the facts. When he examines all the facts, he will clearly explain his diagnosis and available treatments. He does not rush to prescribe you unnecesary medications, just to 'see if they work'. Very impressed the way Dr. Hooper treated my son's situation.

April 23rd, 2013

Excellent physician

I have known Dr. Hooper professionally for several years. He is an excellent Pulmonary Disease physician. I can attest to this since I had nodes on both lungs and he was my physician. I received the best of professional care both caring and friendly. He has a nice pleasant bedside manner and relates well to his patients.

December 22nd, 2009

Finally.

Finally, someone who is willing to have an open mind and think "outside the box"...someone who is concerned about my entire well-being as opposed to just giving me antibiotics, steroids, and other potions to treat my lung disease.He is someone who is not willing to stuff me into the box for COPD patients...because I'm not the "average" COPD patient. I am 43 and have NEVER smoked a day in my life.

June 3rd, 2015