Dr. William Keith Hoots MD is male, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hoots, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Aplastic Anemia, and Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer Hematologic Neoplasm.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoots graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoots has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoots accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Hoots:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William K. Hoots practice?
Dr. William Hoots practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX and Bethesda, MD.
See Houston Pediatricians, Houston Pediatric Specialists, and Houston Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Hoots, Dr. Billy Hoots, Dr. Guillermo Hoots