A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hoots:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hoots is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hoots, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- HIV Infections
- Hemophilia B
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Joint Bleeding (Hemarthrosis)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoots graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hoots has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Keith Hoots MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William K. Hoots practice?
- Dr. William Hoots has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Hoots practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatric Specialists.