A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hoots:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hoots, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- HIV Infections
- Hemophilia B
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Joint Bleeding (Hemarthrosis)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoots graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hoots has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoots accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William K. Hoots practice?
Dr. William Hoots practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.