A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hoots:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hoots is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoots
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hoots Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hoots, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- HIV Infections
- Hemophilia B
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Joint Bleeding (Hemarthrosis)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoots graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hoots has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Keith Hoots MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William K. Hoots practice?
- Dr. William Hoots has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hoots practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatric Specialists.