Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Hoots
Dr. William Hoots, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Hoots is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center and University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer. He speaks English.
Dr. William Hoots has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. William Hoots is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Miguel Escobar
Hematology, Hematology and Oncology
Houston, TX 0.01 mi28
Dr. Deborah Brown
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi30
Dr. Nidra Rodriguez
Hematology, Hematology and Oncology, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi19