A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Horn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Horn, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alan Horn MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Horn practice?
- Dr. William Horn has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Horn practices Dermatology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hatboro, PA.
See Abington Dermatologists.