Dr. William Horn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Horn?

February 14th, 2017

Office is hidden but good

I like this office for location because it's like I'm keeping them all to myself. It's been awhile since I've been there and I hope they are still a good group. They were still working old school when I was there, I'm wondering if that's changed.

September 29th, 2016

Uncaring boorish non concerned staff

After speaking with the apathetic hadrian and sorry excuse for a human being who answered the phone upon my first ever call To be seen by dr horn, i would never ever reccomend that anyone waste thier time with this arogant uncaring group. Dr horn no longer sees new patients and the newbie who they attempted to foster me off on couldn't see me for months even though i explained my referring doc thought the site was infected. What an uncaring bunch!!!

March 18th, 2013

Great physicians; rude staff

Note the MULTIPLE signs that greet you in the reception area--Do's and Dont's a mile long--nice welcome! While you stand at the check-in desk, the staff talk among themselves, answer phones, etc., without so much as looking at you, THE PATIENT, and saying, Hello, we'll be with you in just a minute--or whatever. Clearly, you are an interruption, not a customer. The physicians, on the other hand, are excellent.

October 26th, 2011

CARING, ATTENTIVE DOCTOR

Dr. Horn is a caring and attentive doctor. He is never in a rush and answers every question that you ask.He has an exceptional background as a Dept.Head. at Abington MEMORIAL HOSPITALand an excellent reputation. He is thorough and very calm person.

October 20th, 2011

The staff is professional and friendly. I have never had a problem getting an appointment, and Dr. Horn spends time with me, discussing and diagnosing my issues.

September 13th, 2011

Overall demeanor

One of your reviewers commented on him being rude and condescending . I have know him for many years and, Know other Patients who know him equally. Dr. Horn is a caring and thoughtful person who is generally reserved but certainly not rude . Some of his staff have had patient relational issues and his diagnostic skills are excellent. He is a true professional.

April 27th, 2011

Was ready to see me as soon as I arrived. Took plenty of time to answer all of my questions. I never felt rushed.

August 29th, 2009