Great physicians; rude staff show details Great physicians; rude staff
by Sally G. on Mar 18th, 2013

Note the MULTIPLE signs that greet you in the reception area--Do's and Dont's a mile long--nice welcome! While you stand at the check-in desk, the staff talk among themselves, answer phones, etc., without so much as looking at you, THE PATIENT, and saying, Hello, we'll be with you in just a minute--or whatever. Clearly, you are an interruption, not a customer. The physicians, on the other hand, are excellent.

CARING, ATTENTIVE DOCTOR show details CARING, ATTENTIVE DOCTOR
Oct 26th, 2011

Dr. Horn is a caring and attentive doctor. He is never in a rush and answers every question that you ask.He has an exceptional background as a Dept.Head. at Abington MEMORIAL HOSPITALand an excellent reputation. He is thorough and very calm person.

Oct 20th, 2011

The staff is professional and friendly. I have never had a problem getting an appointment, and Dr. Horn spends time with me, discussing and diagnosing my issues.

Overall demeanor show details Overall demeanor
Sep 13th, 2011

One of your reviewers commented on him being rude and condescending . I have know him for many years and, Know other Patients who know him equally. Dr. Horn is a caring and thoughtful person who is generally reserved but certainly not rude . Some of his staff have had patient relational issues and his diagnostic skills are excellent. He is a true professional.

Apr 27th, 2011

Was ready to see me as soon as I arrived. Took plenty of time to answer all of my questions. I never felt rushed.

Aug 29th, 2009