Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Hornstein
Dr. William Hornstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA, with another office in Long Beach, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Hornstein is affiliated with St Joseph Health, St Mary, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center and Los Alamitos Medical Center. Dr. Hornstein has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Hornstein has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. William Hornstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. James Hogrebe
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Newport Beach, CA 0.21 mi43
Dr. Suzie Schuder
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Newport Beach, CA 0.21 mi30
Dr. Weiming Chu
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newport Beach, CA 0.25 mi9