A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hornstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hornstein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hornstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hornstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hornstein MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William Hornstein practice?
- Dr. William Hornstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Hornstein practices Neurology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists.