Dr. William Houser Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Houser Jr?

Amber is horrible

Posted on May 26th, 2017

Filthy office. Second time seeing him. Didn't feel like he took me seriously at all. Solution was add another pill instead of attempting to find a route cause. Rattled off multiple autoimmune symptoms and nothing. How do you listen to someone's heart and lungs without actually putting the stethoscope up to their chest?

Horrible experience

Posted on June 7th, 2016

My first an only visit with the Dr. Was horrible! My first impression was for an allergist his office was filthy, the air vents were circled by black dust and dirt. When explaining why I was there Dr. houser seemed impatient, the nurse came in and tested me for several allergens, after assessing my reaction they tested me for 7 more allergens, afterwards the nurse came in to assess those I told her I was having trouble breathing, with no response from her, afterwards the Dr came in I told him after the last set of testing I'm having trouble breathing, and it felt like the throat was closing up, he proceeded to yell at me telling me that it would be a " one in a million " chance that I'm reacting from the testing , that in his 28 years he's never had anyone react, but if that's what I'm saying he will give me a shot of epinephrine and I will be forced to stay there 4-6 hours. I told him I didn't know what was going on but I couldn't breathe, he was the Dr not me, he acted totally disgusted that I had such a reaction, and I felt I was infringing on his time, he acted so inappropriate, I was so upset and scared, I was in tears. I would never recommend this Dr to anyone. I've never experienced such a horrible Dr like this with no bedside manner at all. As for his staff they were courteous but somewhat disorganized when scheduling with them.

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Dr. Houser has been my son's physician since he was 10 months old; he's now 22. He was extremely patient with him and myself explaining every detail of his treatment! I have recommended him to everyone who suffers from asthma or allergies

Posted on August 2nd, 2017