A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Houston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Houston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Houston, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Houston graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Houston has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Houston MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William Houston practice?
- Dr. William Houston has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Houston practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.