A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Houston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Houston is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Houston, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Houston graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Houston has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Kensington Hosp, Philadelphia, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Houston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Houston practice?
Dr. William Houston practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.