Dr. William Howe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Howe?

Run as fast as you can

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Terrible doctor. Disfigured me, for a slight surgery. Seemed like he knew NOTHING about surgery (pre or post)

My Wife and I love this Doc

Posted on January 28th, 2017

We have gone to Dr. Howe for the last four years. The most impressive thing about him is that his exams are very comprehensive, and he is reluctant to perform procedures, or prescribe meds unnecessarily. In contrast to my past experience with dermatologists, who send me home looking like I've been in a war, by freezing virtually anything that looks at all suspicious, Dr. Howe limits his intervention to just what needs to be done. My opinion is that Dr. Howe is more interested in caring for his patients, than in doing what he can to produce charges.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Thrilled to find a doctor that could actually help me with my condition. Dr Howe was very patient and explained my options thoroughly. Would highly recommend to anyone who is seeking a great dermatologist .

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Dr. Howe is a caring, patient professional. He took the time to arrive at a thoughtful and accurate diagnosis. I was extremely pleased with my experience.

Praise for Dr. Howe

Posted on May 7th, 2011

If it weren't for Dr. Howe, I would not know that I have a rare disease that can cause leukemia. I went to three doctors before him who told me my rash was from stress, dry skin, or allergy. Dr. Howe took a biopsy, and found that I had a notably high number of mast cells caused by mastocytosis. Dr. Howe really listened.I still have tests to go through, and I am not out of the woods, but now I know what this is. I'm a fighter, and I intend to beat this this as best I can.

Nola Knudsen

Posted on February 15th, 2010

Posted on February 7th, 2010

Really listened to my skin challenges, gave great treatment ideas that have worked, and follow up was fast with my lab/pathology results. Would highly recommend this Dr to my friends and family due to my experience

Posted on November 8th, 2017