A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hozack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hozack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hozack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 42 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Fracture Fixation
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hozack graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Hozack has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hozack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Hozack practice?
Dr. William Hozack practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.