A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Joslin Diabetes Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Hsu practice?
Dr. William Hsu practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Hsu, Dr. Bill Hsu, Dr. Billy Hsu