A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Huether:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Huether, General Sugeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Huether, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Huether graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huether has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Huether MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Huether practice?
- Dr. William Huether has 1 office location.
Dr. William Huether practices Surgery near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Surgeons.