A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Huether:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Huether, General Sugeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Huether, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Huether graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huether has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huether accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William L. Huether practice?
Dr. William Huether practices Surgery near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Surgeons.