Learn more about Dr. William Huether:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Huether, General Sugeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huether
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huether Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Huether, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Huether graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huether has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Huether MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Huether practice?
- Dr. William Huether has 1 office location.
Dr. William Huether practices Surgery near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Surgeons.