A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Huffstutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Huffstutler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Huffstutler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huffstutler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Huffstutler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Dean Huffstutler MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. W D. Huffstutler practice?
- Dr. W Huffstutler has 3 office locations.
Dr. W Huffstutler practices Internal Medicine near Mount Vernon, IL.
See Mount Vernon Internists.