A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Huffstutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Huffstutter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Huffstutter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Essential Tremor ET
Education & Awards
Dr. Huffstutter graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huffstutter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Huffstutter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Huffstutter practice?
- Dr. William Huffstutter has 1 office location.
Dr. William Huffstutter practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Pediatricians and Asheville Neurologists.