Dr. William Huggins II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Huggins II?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. William Huggins II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2015

The Best

Dr. Huggins is the best doctor I've ever encountered! He makes me feel like I'm his only patient. I love how he makes sure your taken care of. I love his bedside manners. He's the GREATEST!!!!! You'll love him!! I told my husband he's my boyfriend Dr!! Lol My husband and I love him!! He takes care of his patients!!

January 7th, 2015

All I can say is I Absolutely love this man! He never fails to make me feel like his only patient! His bedside manner is through the roof. He is very smart and kind. He will never make you feel like you are going through anything alone. AWESOME DOCTOR! HORRIBLE NURSE!

July 16th, 2011

Dr. Huggins is the absolut best Dr. I've ever been to. Always sweet and caring and doesn't rush you and anything and everything you say is important to him. Love love love him.

May 29th, 2010

One of the best in the profession

I switched to Dr.Huggins during my third trimester of pregnancy because I wanted to avoid unneccessary medical interventions and an induction. On my consult visit with Dr.Huggins he was so very kind, concerned and was very patient, this treatment never changed!Dr.Huggins is always so thorough in his explanation of what's going on. I think Dr.Huggins is the perfect combination of medical expertise & human connection. Despite him having years of experience, he never neglects to relate to the patient and try his best to meet his patients needs & desires. I am truly grateful that I found Dr.Huggins and had it not been for him, my healthy baby girl born vaginally weighing 8 lbs 4 oz, would have probably been induced much sooner & via c-section. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

June 30th, 2008

Dr. Huggins has been my favorite doctor for over 17 years. That's quite a statement! And when you know we're referring to a gyn... Well, he deserves honors! I've had many rather serious health issues over my life and have seen so many different doctors I could not begin to count. Dr. Huggins has performed two of my surgeries - very successfully, I might add. He is by far the most compassionate, knowledgeble, patient, kind hearted and trust worthy man! In all these years I can only remember one lengthy wait (he was delivering a new angel into this world)! He and his staff are well suited for each other, also! If you are wanting an ob/gyn that you can truly feel comfortable with and trust... look no further!

June 15th, 2017