A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hughson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hughson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughson graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Hughson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William George Hughson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Hughson practice?
- Dr. William Hughson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hughson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Pulmonologists, and San Diego Preventive Medicine Specialists.