A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hulcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hulcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hulcher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulcher graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hulcher has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Hulcher MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Hulcher practice?
- Dr. William Hulcher has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hulcher practices Internal Medicine near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Internists.