Learn more about Dr. William Humeniuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Humeniuk, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatric Surgeon, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Humeniuk
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Humeniuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Humeniuk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Benign Bone/Cartilaginous Tumor (Osteochondroma)
- Benign Cartilaginous Tumor (Chondroma)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Cartilage Fractures
- Cerebral Palsy
- Comminuted Fractures
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Slipped Epiphyses
Education & Awards
Dr. Humeniuk graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Humeniuk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Barry Humeniuk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Humeniuk practice?
- Dr. William Humeniuk has 1 office location.
Dr. William Humeniuk practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Orthopedic Surgeons and McKinney Pediatric Surgeons.