A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Humeniuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Humeniuk, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatric Surgeon, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Humeniuk
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Humeniuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Humeniuk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Benign Bone/Cartilaginous Tumor (Osteochondroma)
- Benign Cartilaginous Tumor (Chondroma)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Cartilage Fractures
- Cerebral Palsy
- Comminuted Fractures
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Slipped Epiphyses
Education & Awards
Dr. Humeniuk graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Humeniuk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Barry Humeniuk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Humeniuk practice?
- Dr. William Humeniuk has 1 office location.
Dr. William Humeniuk practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Surgeons and McKinney Orthopedic Surgeons.