A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hurford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hurford, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurford graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hurford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- West Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Hurford MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Hurford practice?
- Dr. William Hurford has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hurford practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Anesthesiologists and Cincinnati Critical Care Practitioners.