Dr. William Hymes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Hymes?

June 27th, 2016

He doesn't need to be in practice

September 24th, 2013

Broken rib scans didn't show

Was having severe pain in right chest and having a hard time getting my breath from the pain.Dr.Rahman sent me straight to H M H. Called Dr.Hymes.Couldn't see problem on x-rays.Dr.Hymes came immediately and told me he was going to operate the next day.Worked me in between two of his open heart surgeries.Found I had a broken rib in the middle right chest above my breast,probably from lifting a very heavy pt. the night before at work,not sure.It was sticking in my lung causing horrible pain.Took out a short piece & sent to test for bone ca,it was negative.He was very kind and didn't seem to think twice about putting me in between his two big surgeries.Would surely refer anyone to him.Great Dr.

July 28th, 2015