A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hyslop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyslop
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hyslop Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hyslop, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyslop graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hyslop has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hyslop MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William Hyslop practice?
- Dr. William Hyslop has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hyslop practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Radiologists.