Dr. William Bond MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 7th, 2014
The best!
The staff was cheerful, and quick. Answered all questions and was top notch very happy with the turnout of my LASIK!

February 17th, 2014
I would and have recommended Dr William Bond. My LASIK surgery and the experience with Dr and the office staff was marvelous. I am 20/25 and 20/30 10 days out.....on my way to 20/10 !!! So glad I chose Bond Eye Associates.

November 11th, 2013
Had Lasik surgery by Dr. Bond and am extremely happy with the results. I can see better than I ever have before. His staff is friendly and competent. He did a great job!

October 26th, 2013
LASIK
Did a great job. LASIK done Friday, follow up Saturday with clear instructions and future post-op visits. Great credentials. Wonderful results!

August 16th, 2013
Mr
very capable explains what his procedure will be and will take time to calm his patients.

April 4th, 2013
I had Lasik surgery three weeks ago. My appointments went quickly and all of my questions were answered about the procedure. I couldn't be happier with my outcome! I would recommend all of my friends to look into getting this procedure done by Dr. Bond.

March 23rd, 2013
LASIK
I recommend Dr Bond ,Bond Eye,for LASIK,everyone is so nice and helpful.They explain everything and make you feel comfortable.You don't just have one follow up and your out the door.I remember Heidi she was so helpful and didn't care how often I felt like bothering her and the tech Martha was so good and caring during the eye exam.Can' t thank everyone I Can See!

March 22nd, 2013
AMAZING!!!!
Today marks my 1 week after having PRK Laser Eye Surgery. I can't say a single thing bad about Dr. Bond and his staff. They were all so helpful and I am seeing 20/20 as of yesterday. Then to be told that it is only going to get better....unbelievable!!! I am beyond happy with my surgery, staff, and Dr. Bond! I don't think I could be any happier!

March 17th, 2013
Dr. Bond's staff is well trained and thoughtful about their work. When I asked questions about test results, I was provided with thorough explanations. Dr. Bond is an outstanding professional. I highly recommend Dr. Bond.

April 7th, 2011
I felt the staff was very courteous, caring, wait time was not very long at all. Dr was very thorough and thoughtful.

March 3rd, 2011
I wish someone would of told me NOT TO GO TO DR. BOND. After several appts, and cataract surgeries with the mutli focus lens implants, I now have gone to another dr and within 30 minutes into my first appts was told of that i still need glasses and have gluocoma. Not a good thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 17th, 2009
Never Again!
I'm shocked that anyone would review this guy above a 1. Condescending, rude, negative, know it all, smarter than you so don't ask me anything that I need to explain in laymans terms - get the picture. Nuff said.