A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jaffe is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jaffe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder stones (Urinary Bladder Calculi)
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jaffe has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William I Jaffe MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William I. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. William Jaffe has 7 office locations.
Dr. William Jaffe practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.