Dr. William Jaffe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

March 16th, 2015
Bad DR.
This Dr. If you can call him that, does not care about YOU.

December 19th, 2014
Bio medical engineer
I've never had such a problem in my life. This man and his office are full of s#*~. They clammed for three years that I was part of the problem, come to find out they were not doing gen maintenance on me. I WOULD STAY AWAY IF YOU WANT TO LIVE........... Please. If I could give a lower rating I would.

October 29th, 2014
Simply Does Not Care and Listen
I was told I would receive new patient paperwork and I never received it in the mail. I spoke to the staff a few days before the appointment and they told me it was too late to send it to me. I got to the office 20 minutes before my appointment and they handed me a thick packet of paperwork to fill out. As soon as I sat down to fill out the paperwork, the technician called me back. She took my vitals. Then she said to continue filling out the paperwork. As soon as she left, Dr. Jaffe came in. He didn’t get a thorough understanding of the situation and accurate measurement of how bad my symptoms were because the paperwork wasn’t filled out yet and he didn’t ask the essential questions in the paperwork that are indicative of what is going on. Everything was very rushed and to make matters worse, he was somewhat dismissive of previous history and didn’t take much interest into what I was telling him. He didn’t reach in for the facts; you have to throw them at him. This was a second opinion appointment at a university for a complex case and he spent a total of ten minutes with me. New patient appointments are supposed to be a half hour. Then he recommended an evasive test procedure. He provided a vague description and contradicted himself about how a person feels during the test when I asked him questions about it. He also presented the limited details in an arrogant, non-confident way. I also mentioned the gastrointestinal symptoms of what was going on and he said he couldn’t help me there. Perhaps the icing on the cake was that he asked me to continue to fill out the paperwork once he moved on to the next patient and he did just that, moved on. I expect a good physician to review what I write down with me. Also, that procedure was scheduled for two months later than the new appointment. He obvious didn’t understand I was in pain and discomfort. I was extremely disappointed. I went to him because one of his areas of expertise is supposed to be in neurological conditions. There is also a video on his page that features him saying how interested he is in urology, his patients, and how if there are multiple symptoms going on…he likes to refer them to other doctors in the system. My experience was the complete opposite. Perhaps the icing on the cake was that he asked me to fill out the paperwork after he was done with me and to give it to the front desk. I expect a good physician to review what I write down with me. The only good thing was that the front desk staff was very friendly. Too bad some of that doesn't help improve his terrible bedside manner.

August 16th, 2014
Retired
I saw Dr Jaffe about a year ago. He had no time for me and I could never see him. If you do go see him good luck. JP