Dr. William Owen Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Dothan, AL

• Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2017
I recently had a bilateral breast reduction by Dr Owen. The results were amazing. He took up time with me in the office and was great during the post op period also. I just wish I would have had this surgery done sooner. I would definitely recommend Dr Owen and his staff to my family and friends.

June 29th, 2017
Breast Augmentation!
I have wanted to get my breast enlarged for several years. I have always been so self conscious about how small they were. I have had several friends and family members use Dr. Owen so that was why I originally made an appointment with him. After my consultation I knew I had made the right decision. He was so careful with his measurements and eager to answer all the questions I had for him. He went above and beyond with my surgery. I could not be more pleased with my results. They are everything I wanted and more. I would recommend anyone to use Dr. Owen for their plastic surgery needs. He is wonderful!!

June 15th, 2017
Great experience with Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen completed my reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. I could not be happier with his bedside manner, knowledge, and concern for my well-being. He always took his time with me and never seem rushed. He answered all my questions in a courteous manner, and believe me I had plenty of them. I will definitely return to him in the future if I have elective cosmetic surgery procedures. My breasts look very natural. He is a true perfectionist!

February 15th, 2017
Revelling in the Delightful Results of the Repeal and Replacement of Àn Old Surgery Gone Awry!
I am thrilled with the results of my recent surgery performed by Dr. William Owen. From the initial consult, the day of surgery, to the post op visits, Dr. Owen displayed a polite, kind, most professional, and a sweet bedside manner. He is quite thorough in explaining every step of the procedure on the front end, as well as everything to expect on the recovery side of the surgery. It is not a one and done situation with Dr. Owen. I was in for a second visit prior to my surgery, and I will have made a total of four post op visits for my particular procedure. The staff is equally friendly, kind, and helpful. The appointments are scheduled so there is virtually no wait time, maybe five or six minutes. Lastly, Dr. Owen's office is located in a somewhat secluded floor and hallway of the Tower. If you are looking for discretion, I found this location most discreet. I highly recommend Dr. Owen for his professionalism and my amazing results.

February 14th, 2017
The Michelangelo of Breast Reduction and Lift
Dr. William Owen is amazing! I bear witness to his handiwork. I was a 36DDD and now I am a 36C. I look as if I've lost 10 or more pounds. I look awesome and feel renewed. I feel great! No, fantastic! No more back, shoulder or neck pain. No more bra straps cutting deeply into my shoulders and leaving ugly black, red and white scars/bruises. I can wear the cute tops and dresses.I can wear a turtle neck and double breasted jackets/coats. I can wear a bathing suit and lingerie and I look awesome! I can wear matching panties and bras... All the cute colors. Dr. Owen, you deserve a Chick fil A meal on me. Thank you for caring about me as an individual. Thanks for making me feel like you took your time to sculpt a masterpiece and from now on, I will proudly display my amazing works of art.

September 15th, 2016
Dr. Owen is Wonderful!!
Dr. Owen was wonderful!! He was always so courteous and polite, not to mention the great job that he did in surgery. He is always prompt and wants to make sure to see you post op to make sure everything is going smoothly. I have no regrets in choosing Dr. Owen and I would certainly recommend him!

August 16th, 2016
Dr. Owen is AMAZING!
I had a breast augmentation two weeks ago and I couldn't be more pleased with my results. Dr. Owen and his staff are amazing. I originally found him through sites like this one and I'm so pleased I did. My breast are now incredible and just right. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. He will forever be my plastic surgeon for all of my surgery needs.

August 9th, 2016
I have had two surgeries with Dr. Owen and had two great experiences. He is very informative and forth coming with any possible complications. Dr. Owen is extremely talented in what he does. I cannot recommend him enough to anyone looking for a great surgeon. My abdominoplasty and breast augmentation both turned out wonderfully and I am very pleased with my results.

July 14th, 2016
I was told by numerous friends to use Dr. Owen for my breast augmentation. I had never had any type of surgery before. He treated me and my husband with the utmost respect, like we mattered and were important to him. He took such great care of me and was honest about what he felt fit my body type best. He did an excellent job and my boobs are fabulous now. And we feel the cost was absolutely affordable as well, especially considering all of the after care and follow up appointments I received. Bravo Dr. Owen!!!

June 21st, 2016
I recently had a Breast augmentation with a mastopexy back in May 2016, and I am soooo pleased with my results! Dr. Owen did an amazing job! He really listened to what I wanted but was very truthful and honest with me. He never made me feel uncomfortable, him and his office staff were all friendly and professional. I have already recommended him to all my friends and several members of my family! If I want anything cosmetic done in the future I will definitely being going to Dothan to see Dr. Owen!!!!

June 20th, 2016
I am a 59 year old female that has had the awful experience of breast cancer. After the surgeries and radiation treatments from the cancer, my body was not very pretty. Dr Owen performed Tram flap surgery for my left breast and later removed and replaced the implant in my right breast. For Tram flap surgery, tissue and muscle are taken from the abdomen and put in the breast. My surgery took over five hours. The results are amazing. I not only have two beautiful, normal looking breast, I have a flat tummy. Dr Owen took time at each and every visit to explain and make sure I understood the extent of the surgery, the recovery, and the possibilities of what could happen. After the surgery the care was excellent. At no time did I ever feel ( like many doctors in the past) a dollar sign, rushing as many patients thru the office as they can. Time was taken to make sure I was healing properly and whether I had any questions. Dr Owen is rare in his profession these days, showing much care and concern for his patient. His staff also is very kind and helpful.

May 11th, 2016
WOW!!! Almost two months since my breast reduction and I am still so amazed at the difference. Not only in the way I look, which makes me very happy, but the way I feel is unbelievable. I haven't had any back or neck pain in weeks, but more importantly, I feel better about myself. Dr. Owen and his staff are so professional and so caring. After debating this surgery for years, I don't know what took me so long to make a decision. I highly recommend the surgery and Dr. Owen is the best.