Dr. William Owen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 32 reviews

September 15th, 2016
Dr. Owen is Wonderful!!
Dr. Owen was wonderful!! He was always so courteous and polite, not to mention the great job that he did in surgery. He is always prompt and wants to make sure to see you post op to make sure everything is going smoothly. I have no regrets in choosing Dr. Owen and I would certainly recommend him!

August 16th, 2016
Dr. Owen is AMAZING!
I had a breast augmentation two weeks ago and I couldn't be more pleased with my results. Dr. Owen and his staff are amazing. I originally found him through sites like this one and I'm so pleased I did. My breast are now incredible and just right. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. He will forever be my plastic surgeon for all of my surgery needs.

August 9th, 2016
I have had two surgeries with Dr. Owen and had two great experiences. He is very informative and forth coming with any possible complications. Dr. Owen is extremely talented in what he does. I cannot recommend him enough to anyone looking for a great surgeon. My abdominoplasty and breast augmentation both turned out wonderfully and I am very pleased with my results.

July 13th, 2016
I was told by numerous friends to use Dr. Owen for my breast augmentation. I had never had any type of surgery before. He treated me and my husband with the utmost respect, like we mattered and were important to him. He took such great care of me and was honest about what he felt fit my body type best. He did an excellent job and my boobs are fabulous now. And we feel the cost was absolutely affordable as well, especially considering all of the after care and follow up appointments I received. Bravo Dr. Owen!!!

June 21st, 2016
I recently had a Breast augmentation with a mastopexy back in May 2016, and I am soooo pleased with my results! Dr. Owen did an amazing job! He really listened to what I wanted but was very truthful and honest with me. He never made me feel uncomfortable, him and his office staff were all friendly and professional. I have already recommended him to all my friends and several members of my family! If I want anything cosmetic done in the future I will definitely being going to Dothan to see Dr. Owen!!!!

June 20th, 2016
I am a 59 year old female that has had the awful experience of breast cancer. After the surgeries and radiation treatments from the cancer, my body was not very pretty. Dr Owen performed Tram flap surgery for my left breast and later removed and replaced the implant in my right breast. For Tram flap surgery, tissue and muscle are taken from the abdomen and put in the breast. My surgery took over five hours. The results are amazing. I not only have two beautiful, normal looking breast, I have a flat tummy. Dr Owen took time at each and every visit to explain and make sure I understood the extent of the surgery, the recovery, and the possibilities of what could happen. After the surgery the care was excellent. At no time did I ever feel ( like many doctors in the past) a dollar sign, rushing as many patients thru the office as they can. Time was taken to make sure I was healing properly and whether I had any questions. Dr Owen is rare in his profession these days, showing much care and concern for his patient. His staff also is very kind and helpful.

May 11th, 2016
WOW!!! Almost two months since my breast reduction and I am still so amazed at the difference. Not only in the way I look, which makes me very happy, but the way I feel is unbelievable. I haven't had any back or neck pain in weeks, but more importantly, I feel better about myself. Dr. Owen and his staff are so professional and so caring. After debating this surgery for years, I don't know what took me so long to make a decision. I highly recommend the surgery and Dr. Owen is the best.

April 29th, 2016
'm about 3 weeks post Surgery and I'm so happy with the outcome. I went into his office and he made me feel very comfortable, he looked at some pictures I had of likes and dislikes. Dr. Owen spent lots of time talking to me about what I wanted or didn't like and I'm so happy with the outcome. I had a breast lift done but went in thinking I needed an implant as well and he knew I really didn't need it. He explained everything to me and I felt so comfortable. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to have this procedure done and I'm very thankful for Dr. Owen.

April 28th, 2016
Dr. Owen has performed surgery on myself and my son over the past 16 years. He has always done excellent work as a surgeon. He always addresses any issues we have and explains what options are available. His staff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful in all circumstances. Dr. Owen is amazing!

April 1st, 2016
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Owens was recommended to me by several family members which I appreciated since I live in Maryland. When I met with him, the first thing that impressed me was his honesty. He listened to my concerns and was very honest when he explained the procedure, the recovery, results, etc. I love that he is a perfectionist and that he is very particular in the way he wants his patients to look after his surgery. He is cautious with his patients and will not do anything that would risk the safety and health of him/her. He was very patient with all the questions I had before and after my surgeries. I would only consider Dr. Owens for any future cosmetic surgeries.

March 22nd, 2016
Awesome doctor highly recommend him he did a really good job on my breast augmentation.

March 9th, 2016
Bilateral breast reconstruction after cancer.
Dr. Owen was very kind and compassionate throughout my time spent in office and in the hospital setting. Dr. Owen has very high standards when it comes to patient care, because you are his canvas and a important link to his legacy as a plastic surgeon in this area. Due to this fact alone, the entire hospital staff go over and beyond the call of duty to care for your every need , because it is expected of them when they are caring for of a patient of Dr. Owen.