A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Owens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Owens, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William I Owens MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William I. Owens practice?
- Dr. William Owens has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Owens practices Otolaryngology near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Otolaryngologists.