A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Imbeah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Imbeah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Imbeah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Imbeah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Orleans Imbeah MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William O. Imbeah practice?
- Dr. William Imbeah has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Imbeah practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.