A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Inabnet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Inabnet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Inabnet, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Inabnet graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Inabnet has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Inabnet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Inabnet practice?
Dr. William Inabnet practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.