A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Inabnet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Inabnet, Chairman, Department of Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inabnet
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Inabnet Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Inabnet, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Inabnet graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Inabnet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Barlow Inabnet MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Inabnet practice?
- Dr. William Inabnet has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Inabnet practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.