A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Inboden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Inboden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Inboden graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Inboden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Inboden DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Inboden practice?
- Dr. William Inboden has 1 office location.
Dr. William Inboden practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.