A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Irvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Irvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irvin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Irvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Irvin, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvin graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Irvin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Martin Irvin MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William M. Irvin practice?
- Dr. William Irvin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Irvin practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.