A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Irvine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Irvine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irvine
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Irvine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Irvine, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvine graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Irvine has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Irvine MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Irvine practice?
- Dr. William Irvine has 1 office location.
Dr. William Irvine practices Ophthalmology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Ophthalmologists.