A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Irvine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Irvine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Irvine, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvine graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Irvine has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Irvine MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Irvine practice?
- Dr. William Irvine has 11 office locations.
Dr. William Irvine practices Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN and Dyersburg, TN.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists.