A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Isacoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Isacoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isacoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Isacoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Isacoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Isacoff graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Isacoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Herman Isacoff MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Isacoff practice?
- Dr. William Isacoff has 1 office location.
Dr. William Isacoff practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Hematologists, and Los Angeles Oncologists.