A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Isacoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Isacoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isacoff
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Isacoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Isacoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Isacoff graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Isacoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Herman Isacoff MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Isacoff practice?
- Dr. William Isacoff has 1 office location.
Dr. William Isacoff practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Hematologists, and Los Angeles Oncologists.