A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Isbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Isbell, Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Isbell graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Isbell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Isbell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Isbell practice?
- Dr. William Isbell has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Isbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC and Garner, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons, Raleigh Orthopedic Surgeons, Raleigh Sports Medicine Doctors, and Raleigh Family Physicians.