Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery
Video profile

Jan 21st, 2015

Dr. Isbell is great. He does an incredible job. Highly recommend him. The best in the area.

Awesome experience, awesome surgeon show details Awesome experience, awesome surgeon
Nov 17th, 2014

I have been to many orthopedic surgeons as I am a former athlete. my rotator cuff was completely torn and non of the the doctors I had been too could find the problem. At my first visit he ordered the correct tests and found the problem and within three weeks of my first appointment he had fixed my shoulder. He has the best bed side manner and truly cares about his patients. After many months of physical therapy and his follow up care my shoulder is now 100%. I would recommend him to anyone and his PA Jeremy and staff were so helpful, caring. It is no surprise why he is orthopedic doctor for the Carolina Hurricanes. Thank you for all you have done.

Patient show details Patient
May 23rd, 2014

One of the top shoulder surgeons in the country. Very personable as well as his staff. He has no problem in spending time with you to make sure all your questions are answered and does not hurry you.

Dr. Isbell - Excellent show details Dr. Isbell - Excellent
Sep 30th, 2011

Did great job on my shoulder - excellent surgeon would highly recommend for anyone in the greater raleigh/cary/chapel hill area.

Best Shoulder Doctor EVER!!! show details Best Shoulder Doctor EVER!!!
Aug 16th, 2011

Dr. Isbell and his staff were so awesome! Jeremy Stenson is the best PA I have ever worked with in my life, and he is so easy on the eyes!!! Hot man wow!!!

Aug 12th, 2011

Great surgeon with very busy practice. Despite that he takes the time to really listen. He really respects you as a patient and takes the time to answer questions.

Aug 11th, 2011

Dr. Isbell could not be better. He is wonderful with his patients, has excellent bed side manners and is an excellent surgeon. Finally a doctor who actually cares for his patient, follows up and obviously loves what he does. You can not make a better choice having him work on you!

Feb 25th, 2011

Dr. Isbell was recommended to us by another out of state surgeon. He performed surgery (Allograft) on my son for an ACL injury. He took a tremendous amount of time with us to explain the surgery. My son's recovery was shortened by the excellent hands of Dr. Isbell. He is personable, takes his time with you and is there for you from surgery to recovery. What a great man and great surgeon. We were blessed to have him perform the surgery for my son. Thank you Dr. Isbell!

Nov 19th, 2010

He is the first doctor that took the time to examine my shoulder correctly. From start to finish, surgery to recovery, the whole experience was a breeze!

Oct 20th, 2010

Awesome experience start to finish!

Sep 15th, 2010

Very caring doctor. Takes care of a lot of high level athletes. Makes you feel like he provides the same level of care for them as he does for you.

Aug 28th, 2010

Awesome!

Aug 11th, 2010

Dr. Isbell went out of his way to take extra time to listen to me. He is the best around for shoulder problems.

Aug 11th, 2010