A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Baker, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jeffrey Baker MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Baker practice?
- Dr. William Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. William Baker practices Hematology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Hematologists.