Dr. William Binder MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Beverly Hills, CA

August 23rd, 2015
Gifted hands
Brilliant surgeon. An artist. He gives a person a fresh start, with a fresh look that doesn't have that ghastly pulled-too-tight mask-like look. Does very refined work. Virtually invisible scar line after rhytidectomy.

June 15th, 2011
Rhinoplasty
After many years of being uncomfortable with the nose i was born with , I finally decided to put an end to the embarrassing comments I would get. I am beyond thankful that my friend recommended Dr.Kryger to me. He was very professional and gave me an honest opinion, he gave me the info I needed and let me decide based on the results I wanted to achieve. I finally got rid of the horrifying bump on my nose. Now every time I look in the mirror i see a a smooth nose with a straight profile. Thank You Dr. Kryger!

August 5th, 2009
Thank you Dr. Binder!
After meeting Dr. Binder 10 years ago through a referral, I have had several proceedures that have given me a natural youthful appearance. I am so lucky to have an EXPERIENCED doctor working with me in my best interest.That Dr. Binder has so many patents shows that he is continually up to date on the latest in the industry. I have referred several friends and will continue to do so.

August 5th, 2009
Lucky to have found this Dr!
I am thankful for this website so I can let people know of Dr. William Binder. It is rare that you can find a Dr. with experience AND patience to answer all your medical questions. His staff is always happy and ready to go the extra mile. I look forward to my visits as his office have become like family. His website is extremely helpful in explaining the different proceedures,www.doctorbinder.com, in case you need it :-)

September 4th, 2008
Rhinoplasty by William Binder
Dr. Binder gave me a nose that HE wanted and didn't listen AT ALL to what I wanted. My nose looks worse than it did before his surgery - pinched, narrow, and it is more difficult to breathe. He advertises a discount on a revision surgery (must wait 1 year after initial surgery to judge results.) So I waited and went back to ask him to revise and he arrogantly states "I wouldnt touch this nose again, it's absolutely perfect!" So...again...what only matters to him is his own opinion...not the patient's. And that is a very frightening (albeit all too common) attitude for a facial plastic surgeon to have.