Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
he is a good doctor my name is scott show details he is a good doctor my name is scott
Mar 19th, 2011

people can say what ever they want about him I was seeing him for a long time almost 10 years. He always treated me good and the staff there were just perfect. Im sure i will see him again. sincerly Scott

Yes he did bail on all his patients !!!!! show details Yes he did bail on all his patients !!!!!
Nov 18th, 2010

Your absoutely right,he did just left all his patients,just hanging there,I didn't even get a call,at all.I went to my appointment,and got to the door,Then they tell me ,I can't see the doctor at all that day,no medicine,I couldn't believe it.he could leave his patients like that.I hope every one ,was able to,find a doctor.and was able to get there medsI went to one of the doctors,on the list,I guess he gave everyone?he is a real quack.I am again,looking for another doctor.if anyone who has done a review on here,has found a good doctor,could you please pass the name of the doctor to me please.send to, bettydavis49@gmail.com,thanks everyone

Nov 15th, 2010

Dr Binder is a very good doctor,very caring very thorough,It's very hard to find a good and honest pain mangement,doctor these days.and he is one of them,hands down.

Nov 15th, 2010

The little idiot bailed show details The little idiot bailed
Sep 27th, 2010

This so called doctor got his license yanked cuz he was so greedy. He couldn't stop writing prescriptions he shouldn't have been writing so alot of people got left without anything. He had his staff call 1 or 2 days before my appt. to tell me he was not going to be able to see me. This pompous idiot deserves whatever he gets as far as I'm concerned!!

Sep 6th, 2010

Horrible man

Terrible doctor and staff! show details Terrible doctor and staff!
by annonymous on Apr 25th, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor to anybody! The wait time is well over an hour, just to be called into the back-where you will almost certainly wait another 2 hours! He has zero bedside manner. He always makes the patient run around and get any paper-work needed, although that is the staff's job! God forbid you are late for an appt.! They actually charge you $40.00! Yet you are expected to give up your entire day just to see his ass! Do NOT like this doctor OR the staff! They are all extremely rude and unprofessional! I do NOT advise anybody to begin seeing him! Go anywhere but there!! Honestly, the whole entire experience is awful! I am in the process of finding another doctor to go to myself. I'm praying that I find one before my next appt. with this ding-dong!!!

Oct 12th, 2009

Just another pill doctor!! Anything you want.

Excellent, caring doctor show details Excellent, caring doctor
by dennis ellenburg on Feb 17th, 2009

Diagnosed and treated my illness accurately and effectively. Did follow-up tests to confirm extent and severity of diagnosis, adjusted treatment accordingly. Highly recommend this doctor. He is thorough and professional, kind and caring; makes appropriate referrals when necessary.