A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Black is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Black, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Black has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Black MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Black practice?
- Dr. William Black has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Black practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.