Dr. William Bryan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Bryan and his staff are wonderful. I had complete knee replacement and it couldn't have gone any better.

January 28th, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Bryan! He takes time with you as the patient, and is not rushed. Treats every patient like they are the only one.

October 30th, 2015
Great guy! Respected surgeon.

September 28th, 2015
Terrible
Dr Bryan talks Like he knows what he is doing but he is an incompetent surgeon. Beware!!!!

July 20th, 2015
The best Dr and Staff especially Lanie and Anna.

April 28th, 2014
Kipster
Dr. Bryan mixes knowledgable information with humor to make one feel at ease. Enjoy his entire staff - professional but personable.

April 23rd, 2014
Everything about my experience was excellent. From the nurse that took my blood pre-op to my surgeon to my nurses. The staff at Methodist Hospital were tremendous. Dr. Bryan put me totally at ease, his PA, Lanie Woeltjen was intelligent and loving and positive. Everyone in his office explained everything to me and stayed beside me every step of the way. After my surgery I was visited by Lanie and Dr. Bryan and they spent time with me, answered questions and were very encouraging and tender and kind. The nurses at Methodist were amazing, the physical therapist were just outstanding. I will never have any procedure done anywhere else. This was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. How many people say that about their total hip replacement!

January 25th, 2014
Mrs.
I have been going to Dr. Bryan for over 7 years. He is very personable & is spot-on with his care. He & his PA, Lanie, are the best in their field. Maria & Ana also do all they can to accommodate patients. Calls are returned promptly. When friends or family are seeking the very best orthopedic care, I always recommend Dr. Bryan.

November 14th, 2013
Excellent Doctor and Exceptional Staff
Dr. Bryan is truly a wonderful doctor who is an asset to Methodist. He is so knowledgeable and you can't help but feel his only focus is getting you better. His staff, especially Gayla and Lanie, are exceptional---there is no other word. A real person answers his phones! From the first visit to my yearly check up after a major knee surgery, his staff was always there to answer my questions, calm my fears and cheer me on. I highly recommend Dr Bryan to anyone needing a doctor who is there for his patients!

January 22nd, 2013
localworldtraveler
Works around my schedule, not just his. Medical staff is well-educated and personable, as well as easily reached. Dr. knows knees and shoulders. He asks questions and listens. Never been longer than one hour for entire office visit, including X-rays. Very well-run office; actually look forward to visit.

July 27th, 2012
Very disappointing experience
I had an appointment to see Dr. Bryan but was instead seen by a physician's assistant.The PA seemed to have made up her mind as to what ails me, and she refused to accept any clarification that I provided regarding my condition.It was a most annoying and insulting experience, and a thorough waste of my time. Now I have to seek a different specialist who would take me seriously.